SHOWERY SUPPLEMENTAL PRIVACY STATEMENT CCPA UNDER CCPA
“Personal Information” in the CCPA is defined as information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. Personal Information does not include publicly available, deidentified, or aggregate consumer information (which are all defined in CCPA).
Categories of personal information we collect, the sources of that information, purpose, sharing, and whether we sell that personal information
Your privacy rights
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us using the contact details below.
- You have the right to request what information we collect, use, and disclose.
- You also have the right to request that we delete your information.
- You have certain rights regarding the sale of personal information.
- You have the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information.
- We do not sell any of your personal information.
- We will not discriminate against you because you have exercised any of your privacy rights under the CCPA.
How to contact us
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Ground Floor Office, Unit 14, Apex Court, Woodlands Bradley Stoke, England, BS32 4JT.
Do you need extra help?
If you would like this policy in another format (for example in large print or audio) please contact us using the above details.